As of April 17th, 2022 at 11:59 pm MDT, the Snowshoe Mag photo competition has ended. Stay tuned for our next competition in the spring of 2023.
Thank you to everyone who entered a photo and voted in the contest! We hope the photos brought you just as much joy as they did us. 🙂
Congratulations to our 2022 winners!
Another snowshoe season has ended, and you know what time that means. It’s time for our annual photo competition, from April 6th to April 17th, 2022!
So, enter your favorite snowshoe or winter photos from the year, and then vote for your favorite photo to help declare our winners! See details for the contest below.
To Enter The Photo Competition
Please submit your photos by our competition link, hosted by EasyPromos: https://pr.easypromosapp.com/p/937036. You can upload your image by clicking ‘upload your photo.’
You will need to include the following information when submitting your photo for entry:
1) your first and last name
2) your email for prize notification
4) accept the terms and conditions of the contest
Each person can enter only one photo. All entries must be received by Sunday, April 17th, at 11:59 pm MT. All personal data included in the entry will not be shared with any third party. Personal data will only be used to notify contest winners and for newsletter signup if the entrant opts in to receive Snowshoe Mag’s newsletter (not required for entry).
To share your photo with friends and family after uploading it, click on the share button. You can choose to share your photo on social media. Or, copy and paste the link listed for your unique photo.
There is no cost to enter our winter photo competition. You can read the competition terms and conditions upon submitting or voting for your photo. One key point is that are all submitted photos must be your original work, or you must have permission to use the image for the entry. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
You can vote for your favorite photo by clicking the vote button next to the image.
You can only vote for one photo during the competition. When voting, all voters must insert their first name, last name, and email address to limit spam votes. You must validate your email address before your vote is counted. Snowshoe Magazine will not retain personal information associated with voting.
Winner Determination & Prizes
The winter photo competition closes at 11:59 MT on April 17th, 2022. The four photos with the most votes will be our winners. If there’s a tie for most votes, Snowshoe Mag staff will choose a winner. The winning photo with the highest number of votes has the first choice of the prizes listed below.
Crescent Moon Eva Foam Snowshoes
Built for lightly packed trails and a great option for sandshoeing, the Eva Foam snowshoes are a quiet, lightweight snowshoe option that feels like an extension of your foot. Some of the key features are:
- Rocker platform that bends and rolls with your foot
- Simple, secure, velcro-like hook and loop bindings
- Cushion and insulation for comfort and warmth
- Rubber lugs and optional ice cleats for traction
- Recyclable through many athletic shoe programs
The Eva Foam snowshoe is offered in one size (24 inches), and the binding fits shoe sizes 7W-14M. This prize has a value of $144.99.
Yaktrax Summit Traction Device
Ideal for providing grip on icy and slippery trails, the Yaktrax Summit is built for winter hiking and running on steep terrain. Some of the key features are:
- 12 carbon steel triangular-shaped spikes, all 3/8 inches long
- Welded stainless steel chain to group the spikes
- Soleplate that flexes with the foot and prevents snow build-up
- Elastomer band that stretches over a wide variety of boot types
- Easy-to-use, Boa closure that allows for additional tightening of the device
The prize available for the photo competition is a size large, which fits 13-15W or 11.5-13.5M. This prize has a value of $89.99.
Sierra Designs Flex Lumbar 3-6
Designed as a smaller, hip-sized version of their Flex Capacitor backpack, the Flex Lumbar takes the weight off your back and onto your backside. Some of the features include:
- One main compartment and one hidden top zipper
- Flexible carrying capacity with the ability to loosen or expand for extra space or smaller loads
- Two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets
- Padded hip belt for active comfort and a low-profile
- Dual compression straps to stabilize the load
This prize has a value of $69.95.
EcoVessel Port Insulated Coffee, Wine, and Cocktail Tumbler
Take your favorite drink on the go with the Port 10 oz stainless steel tumbler that keeps your beverage hot or cold for hours. Some features include:
- TriMax triple insulation with condensation-free triple wall design
- Removable multi-position slider lid and smooth drinking rim
- Premium stainless steel with no BPA, phthalates, or liners
- Non-slip silicone base for soft landings and grip
This prize available for the photo competition is in a blue moon color, with a value of $24.99.
Interested in last year’s competition? See our 2021 winners, entries, and prizes!