The promoter of the Snowshoe Magazine Photo Competition is Snowshoe Magazine, whose registered office is located in Fort Collins, CO. Entrant(s) of the competition are individuals and entities who submit or upload a photo to the competition page. By entering the competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must only enter photo(s) from either the original source of the photo (your own photo) or have permission from the photo’s original source to enter the photo in the competition.
- Entrants can submit an unlimited amount of photos to the competition.
- Upon entry, the submitter must enter: 1)their email for prize notification, 2) the title of the photo, 3) the photographer of the photo, 4) accept the conditions for upload, and 5) accept the terms and conditions listed here.
- Ownership of the photos will remain with the original source and/or the entrant. Snowshoe Magazine may use the photos in promotional materials with entrant credit. Photos may be displayed on snowshoemag.com indefinitely unless otherwise requested by the original source and/or entrant.
- Any photos deemed derogatory by the promotor, Snowshoe Magazine, will be removed from the competition, and the entrant(s) will be disqualified.
- Please note that any photos submitted by Snowshoe Mag owners Susan Kurzeka and Paul Wowk are for fun and testing purposes only. These photos are not eligible to win or receive the prizes.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants to the competition must be at least 18 years old.
- The photo competition will begin on Tuesday, March 30th, 2021, at 12:01 am MDT, and the closing date for entry will be 11:59 pm MDT on Thursday, April 15th, 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Snowshoe Magazine does not hold responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected or not to this competition.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any prize. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and Snowshoe Magazine reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
Voting and Notification of the Winner
- Winners will be chosen as a result of the popular vote, with a maximum of 3 winners. If there is a tie beyond 3rd place, Snowshoe Magazine staff will select the winner.
- Registration is NOT required to vote. However, voters will need to enter their name and accept the terms and conditions listed here before voting. Users can only vote once for the photo of their choice. Please note that a cookie will be set for the participant after casting a vote. This cookie prevents further another vote from the user’s browser.
- The promoter will notify any winners via email within one week of the competition closing date and coordinate with the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Per the winner’s request, the promoter may also mail the prize to the winner.
- If the winner does not respond to the email correspondence of prize notification within 30 days, the next runner-up in most photo votes will be chosen.
- The Snowshoe Magazine Photo Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram or other social media channels.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision concerning all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The United States law will govern the competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Colorado.