The Trek™ kit includes one pair of Redfeather Snowshoes that comes with a durable polycanvas mesh-front, zip-closed carry bag and a set of 3-Section poles with snow bails and rubber trekking tips for the summer months.
The SV2 Binding provides a comfortable and secure, easy on and off binding which features a one pull handle for quick adjustment.
The Live Action Hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed. Our 6000 Series Aircraft Aluminum V-tail is designed for exceptional maneuverability in deeper snow. Aluminum front and rear crampons for stability with vinyl shields to shed snow and ice. The aggressive toe and heel design ensure maximum enjoyment with each step on all terrains. Our Rip Stop Vinyl decking provides superior puncture and abrasion resistance that stays soft in sub-zero temperatures.
- Frame: 6000 Series Aircraft Aluminum V-Tail
- Deck: TX-35 Rip Stop Vinyl. Superior puncture and abrasion resistance that stays supple in sub-zero temperatures
- Crampon: Hawk Crampon System, features a powder coated stainless steel crampon that sheds snow and ice and aggressive talon for added stability on hilly terrain.
- Binding: The New “SV2 Binding” features a “stand up” design that is very easy to enter and exit. With a One Pull motion, two supple yet durable straps cross over the top of the foot and cinch over the steel buckles. A third strap crosses behind the foot to keep the foot secure and stable. The flexible polyurethane sides of the binding system stay supple no matter what the temperature might be.
- Hinge: The Live Action Hinge lifts the tail of the snowshoe up with every step, providing the user with a highly mobile and very agile snowshoeing experience.
- Total Recommended User Weight w/ Gear: Up to 175 lbs.
Manufacturer: Redfeather Snowshoes