Maximum Stiffness. Minimal Weight.
MSR probes are among the stiffest aluminum probes on the market. Purpose-engineered to reduce deflection for greater probing accuracy and efficiency, with minimal weight, they feature a unique dual-diameter construction. A larger diameter and thicker wall maximize stiffness in their critical lower sections. To minimize weight, they feature traditional-sized uppers. The result is a truly innovative design that brings MSR’s precision engineering and reliability to backcountry users.
• 13 mm diameter and a thicker wall increase stiffness in critical lower sections
• Traditional-sized 11 mm uppers shed overall weight
• Reliable, high-strength 7000 series aluminum
• Fast, single-pull positive-locking assembly
• Tapered, quick-link ferrules
• T-handle clips to shaft
• Textured, no-slip top section
• Offset 5 cm depth markings for 360˚ visibility
• Comes in a quick-deploy stuff sack
The Striker 240 probe adds a new level of reliability to the touring gear of skiers, snowboarders and snowshoers in the backcountry. Featuring some of the stiffest aluminum construction available, fast deployment and a positive-locking assembly, it refines this mandatory piece of backcountry safety equipment.
Full 7000-series aluminum construction
Corrosion-resistant, coated stainless steel cable
Compact, packable form
Manufacturer: MSR Snowshoes and Poles