Here’s a paradox; Crescent Moon is a company that prides itself on making the best binding in the business and then we introduce a shoe (for running) that has NO binding, what-so-ever. But it is ridiculously light. All you add is your foot. The Direct Mount is available in men’s and women’s lengths of 24.5″ and 22″, respectively.
The Gold 12 direct mount is fast, stable, simple and easy to use because you attach your favorite running shoes or track spikes directly to the frame strap – we provide the hardware, you provide the talent. It’s a winning combination, you and the ‘blank’ Gold 12. And if you’re really serious about training and competing consider the neoprene booties that fit over your running shoes for complete comfort and warmth. They’re awesome. And highly recommended for running, racing, training, or whatever you’re doing on snowshoes.
- 2 lbs/pair Recommended for anyone running or training
- 8.5 x 24.5 in., (Men’s), and 8 x 22, Women’s – or for shoe size 9.5 and smaller
- Hardware and installation instructions included
- Two aluminum claw system, ball and heel
- Go-Fast Sour-apple Green & Screamin’ Yellow frame colors
- Racing Shoes for Men and Women
Manufacturer: Crescent Moon Snowshoes
Written by Ryan Alford
Based on 1 review. product 0.3