Get the family together and head to Crystal Mountain Resort to take advantage of midweek specials offered during non-holiday periods. Spend quality time with the family outdoors while saving money for holiday shopping or your next excursion. Pack your snowshoes (or rent a pair) for a guided snowshoe tour and spend a relaxing night in a cozy cabin.
There’s no need to worry about finding your way around mountain trails. The adventure starts with a 2.5 hour guided snowshoe tour that explores the outdoors in Washington’s largest playground at Mount Rainier. The tour extends into the Leaning Tree Lodge where you and the family warm up with a cheese fondue dinner and dessert.
Beginning mid-November and running until early spring, Crystal Mountain Resort offers alpine snowshoe tours every Saturday. Hop on the Quicksilver chairlift and ride up to the base of the beautiful South Backcountry. Explore the scenery at Lower Henskin Lake and Upper Henskin Lake and snowshoe down to the base area lodge for a cheese fondue dinner. This family-friendly activity is suitable for children ages 11 and older.
- Snowshoe tour packages save you money and include:
- Guided snowshoe tour and cheese fondue dinner and dessert, $30
- Snowshoe rental, guided tour and cheese fondue dinner and dessert, $50
Advanced reservations are required. Special tours can be arranged for groups of 10 or more. Call guest services at (360) 663-3050 or email at email@example.com for more information or to make a reservation.
Before you go, check out the many events and activities happening at Crystal Mountain Resort to enhance your winter adventure:
- Dec. 8, 3-6 p.m.: Brewer’s Night in the Bullwheel Bar at Crystal Mountain Resort – Sample Deschutes Brewery’s famous Jubelale and take home fun schwag.
- Dec. 24-25: Ski with Santa – Santa will be out and about on the slopes passing out candy and cheer. Bring your camera!
- Feb. 2, 3-6 p.m.: Brewer’s Night in the Bullwheel Bar at Crystal Mountain Resort – Sample Sierra Nevada’s seasonal brews and win great giveaways.
- Feb. 24-26, 3-6 p.m.: Alaskan Brewer’s Night in the Bullwheel Bar at Crystal Mountain Resort – Join the brewers from Alaskan with a movie premier on Friday, live music by Fiasco on Saturday and a chance to a heli trip to Alaska.
In addition, make memories that last with an evening in a charming suite at Alta Crystal Resort. The accommodations alone are sure to help you unwind including a hot tub, a 90-degree outdoor heated swimming pool and a cozy fireplace, perfect for sharing stories around. Incredible midweek packages (during non-holiday periods) include lodging and Crystal Mountain lift tickets, often priced for less than a single room on the weekends. Get the latest ski + stay specials at www.altacrystalresort.com.