Relax, its Colorado. Known as an unmatched destination for outdoor enthusiasts, it is no wonder that Colorado is also home to exceptional spas, wellness sanctuaries and scores of hot springs that help adventurers soothe sore muscles. From a soak in a 106 degree hot spring pool to luxury spa treatments at some of the state’s top resorts, travelers can enjoy a variety of pampering and revitalizing activities in Colorado. Below are select spa, hot spring and wellness packages that allow visitors to steam, soak, scrub and soothe the senses. For more great Colorado travel deals visit, www.HotDealsColorado.com.
- Rekindle the flame with the Glenwood Hot Spring’s Enchanted Evening package in Glenwood Springs. Whether it’s for the romance, the relaxation or just the self-indulgence, this couple’s package is just the ticket for fostering togetherness. Starting at just $340 per couple, the Enchanted Evening Package puts the passion back in your life with accommodations in a new lodge room, Classic Swedish Couple’s Massage and Mineral baths for two with your choice of soaking ingredients at the new Spa of the Rockies at Glenwood Hot Springs. Upon arrival you’ll receive cozy robes and an exclusive gift basket with bubble bath, champagne and champagne glasses. Continental breakfast and Glenwood Hot Springs Pool access are always included and there is no minimum night stay required. www.hotspringspool.com.
- Peaceful and spiritual, The Peaks Resort & Spa Telluride is located in the heart of the San Juan Mountains. Soak in the beauty of this picturesque mountain town and enjoy the Ultimate Golden Door Spa Package which includes luxurious accommodations, $150 daily massage credit at the Golden Door Spa per paying adult and unlimited access to Golden Door Spa fitness facility. Package available through November 11, 2009. Prices vary depending on length of stay. www.thepeaksresort.com.
- Unwind in Keystone and enjoy fine dining, golf or spa from $359 per person through Keystone’s “Unique Experiences.” Package includes three nights lodging at the Keystone Lodge & Spa and a $90 credit for dining, spa or golf. Guests will also receive free and discounted activities with the Keystone Adventure Passport including yoga, discounted wine tastings, wagon rides and more. Available through November 5, 2009. www.keystone.snow.com.
- Girls Gone….Relaxed? Blushing brides to-be and their bachelorettes can relax before the big day at the beautifully renovated Spa at the Brown Palace in Denver. The Bachelorette Party Spa Package starts at just $80 per person and includes 25 minute manicures and pedicures as well as the groups choice of a make-your-own cocktail mixer (choose from mojitos, martinis or cosmos) which are delivered with complementing appetizers. www.brownpalace.com.
- Sparks will fly with the Trimble Spa & Hot Springs’ Romance Package. Located in beautiful Durango, Colo., the Romance Package includes lodging in the Starlight Room, admission to the hot springs pool both the day of arrival and departure, overnight after-hours access to the Red Rock Spa Pool, chocolates from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, a bouquet of roses, dinner at the historic Mahogany Grille in downtown Durango, continental breakfast in your room, plus a one-hour couple’s Heart-by-Heart Massage. Package starts at $450. www.trimblehotsprings.com.
- Getaway Girls! Women searching for rest and relaxation will find respite at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa with a special Girlfriends Getaway package incorporating fitness, food and fun. Located at the base of Beaver Creek mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is the home to the award winning Allegria Spa, measuring 30,000 sq. ft with Aqua Sanitas ‘Healing Waters’ water sanctuary, as well as the brand new 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill. The Girlfriends Getaway package includes luxurious lodging for two at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, two treatments at Allegria Spa (Choice of: 50 min. Swedish massage, 45 minute Holistic Facial, or Signature Spa Manicure and Pedicure), two fitness classes and two Kinesis classes at the Club at Allegria, buy one, get one at 50% off in the Allegria Spatique and buy one, get one entree in 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill. Package rates start at $144 per person per night based on double occupancy. This package has a two night minimum. www.parkhyattbeavercreek.com.
- Pampering and Putting. The Spa and Golf Getaway at The BroAdmoor in Colorado Springs answers the age old question: golf or spa vacation? The package includes one night accommodations; a 70-minute deep tissue massage including gratuity; one round of golf per day (weather permitting); personal locker, club storage and range balls. Rates begin at $408 per person, per night based on double occupancy and the package is available from November 1, 2009 – April 30, 2010. www.broadmoor.com.